Foundation enrolments for St Joseph’s are accepted from Term 3 of the year prior to commencement. Enrolments for all other year levels are accepted throughout the year subject to an interview. Prospective families are welcome to tour the school by making an appointment with the Principal.
Open from Term 3 in the year prior to students starting school. Children must turn 5 years of age before the 30th of April in the year they are commencing school. Individual interviews are conducted for all new enrolment applicants after enrolments close.
A Foundation Transition program is held in Term 4. Information about this program is distributed through the Orbost Preschool and Childcare centres.
Enrolment Information Packs are available from the school office. Completed Enrolment Application Forms must be accompanied by:
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate – compulsory
- An immunisation certificate – compulsory (may be obtained from your local council or Medicare)
- Court Orders (if relevant) – must be current
- Concession Card (if applicable)
- A copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
New Enrolments at Other Year Levels
Prospective families are welcome to make an appointment to tour the school and meet with our staff. Parents of new applicants are required to complete the Enrolment Application Form and attend an interview with the Principal.