Enhancing the wellbeing of all members of our learning community is at the heart of all we do.
We believe that safety, self-belief and positive relationships are the foundation of great learning. Enhancing the wellbeing of all community members of our learning community is at the heart of everything we do.
Therefore, at St Joseph’s Primary School:
- follow Child Safe practices
- engage positively with all members of our school community
- encourage every student to always do their best
- continue to build on the You Can Do It keys of Getting Along, Confidence, Persistence, Resilience and organisation
- foster a growth mindset
- utilise Zones of Regulation and RRRR to assist social and emotional growth
- communicate and embrace a Whole School Plan for Positive Behaviour Support
- provide individual care and support